A 14 week Half Marathon Training will start at 7am on Saturday March 8th at 55th and Brookside! Jennifer Ristau, an RRCA certified coach will lead this group to glory and ensure you can go the distance at Hospital Hill half marathon.
Saturdays starting March 8th at 7:00 AM.
All runs will start at 55th and Brookside Blvd. Cost is $15 plus KCTC membership if you are not already a member.
- Weekly training plan. Mileage will increase slowly.
- Saturday morning group runs with aid stations- water and gatoraide
- Guidance from KCTC certified coaches
- Free KCTC logo tech shirt
- Meeting new running friends
- Be a Kansas City Track Club Member ($20. individual, $25. family) go to www.kctrack.org and click on “Become a Member”.
- Participate in Saturday morning group runs
- Complete 2-3 shorter runs on your own each week
- Agree to not use headphones, bring strollers or pets to the sessions. Sorry. Our insurance does not allow this.
Have questions? Contact email@example.com