Spring 2023 – Beginning Running/Walking Class
Have you always wanted to run but are not sure how to get started? Are you returning to running after a long lay-off or injury? Our Beginning Running Class is for YOU!
This program is a good bridge from walking to running. The program begins with a series of run/walk workouts and builds up to running an entire 5K (3 miles) race of your choice.
$10 for KC Running Club members. CLICK HERE to join the Club!
Participants receive the following:
* Detailed training schedule.
* Weekly group coached workouts that begin as a series of run/walk workouts and build up to running at least 3 miles.
* Educational materials on various running related topics such as nutrition, hydration, injury prevention, core strength and much more!
- Saturdays 7AM at Aixois Bistro, 251 E 55th St. Kansas City, MO 64113
- Wesnesdays 6PM at Shawnee Mission East, 7500 Mission Rd, Prairie Village, KS 66208
If you have any questions about this training program, please contact the club at KCRunningClub@gmail.com
Follow us on Facebook