The Kansas City Running Club owns many items you need to make your event successful! There are many things to consider when planning your event, including the items you need to rent. Don’t let cones and arrows slip through the cracks!
Before you get started, you need to assess the run:
- How many cones will you need?
- How many water stops will you have on the course?
- How many tables will you need?
There are many advantages when you rent from The Kansas City Running Club.:
- Competitive pricing.
- Rental term is for one week.
- Pick up and drop off can be scheduled Monday – Friday any time before 1pm.
- The funds go to the KC Running Club, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
We look forward to being a part of your event!
KCR owns and manages: Brew to Brew Relay, Westport St. Patrick’s Day Run and Cliff Hanger Run.