Many people need motivation in the winter to keep running. Here is Lou’s advice to keep you going through the cold, dark months!
- Wear a reflective vest
- Subscribe to Runners World so that receiving the monthly magazine reminds you that you are a runner
- Find and join a running group; this can be just one person who likes to run with youor one of KCTC groups.
- Run at least three times a week.
- Take some running stuff when you travel on business or holidays.
- Sign up for a 5K race so that you have something to prepare for.
- Attend the Wednesday night run and potluck supper (www.kctrack.org)