Great work to everyone who participated in the Sweetheart Shuffle! Points can be found here and we’ll continue to update them as the races in the series are completed. Here are some big updates before we get too far into the series!
A DOUBLE POINT race, Westport St. Patrick’s Day Run – it’s not too late to register, use discount code KCTC15OFF during checkout to receive a 15% discount! Can’t run? Volunteer! You can still earn 5 points, with a max of 3 volunteer events going towards your final score. Just make sure to check in with the volunteer coordinator and email email@example.com so we can verify your efforts and assign points correctly!
New this year
- Our third race in the series is the Garmin Marathon, half marathon distance! For all you long distance lovers out there 🙂
- Formerly known as the Amy Thompson Run, Going the Distance for Brain Injury, 10k distance – get in your points AND support a wonderful cause!
- Scout Strong Challenge, 10k distance. Need a change of pace and scenery? Scout Strong Challenge is the perfect race for you!
- The last race of the series is the Santa Dash, 5k distance. The perfect race to help you bump up your score before the Chili Run!
- Keep an eye out for giveaways and prizes, must be an active KCTC member to be eligible to win!
New returning races
You may have missed them last year, but they’re back for the 2018 series!
- Spencer C Duncan Make it Count, 5k distance